- All staff are DBS Checked.
- We ensure all members of staff are trained to the highest standard.
- All of our staff members are currently working on individual qualifications such as: degrees, NVQs and adult teaching qualifications.
- If your young person has any specific care requirements, we always ensure that the training is put in place.
-Infection Control including specific COVID-19 training
-Mental health, dementia and person centred care
-First Aid at work
-Administration of Rectal Diazepam/Buccal Midazolam
-Food Safety Training
-Fire Safety and Evacuation Training
-Mental Capacity and DOLS
-Health and Safety
-Risk Assessment and Report writing
-Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
-Equality and Diversity Awareness
-Safe handling of medication
-Moving and Handling people
-Disengagement and physical intervention skills
-NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
-All staff are offered:
-NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
-Management are offered:
-NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
Plans for this Year
- Residential Holidays in 2019
- Family social activities
- We plan to open our hydrotherapy pool in 2019
- We are going in to partnership with Magnolia care to establish a personal assistant service