Eco Wings the Key Facts
- Eco wings was established in May 2010 in Rochford Essex, to provide young with the opportunity to spend time with their peers after leaving school.
- In May 2010 we enrolled two young people.
- In August 2010 we moved to Fairfax drive
- In October 2011 we won Southend small business of the year.
- In November 2012 we moved to our new building in Milton Road.
- In 2012 Vicki won Young Entrepreneur of the year.
- To date we have 150 families on our books.
- Employing 52 members of staff.
- Communication with our families is important.
- We ensure that each young person has a communication diary that is used daily.
- Regular letters and newsletters.
- Annual reviews.
- We have an open door policy so you can call or visit us any time if you have any concerns.
Meals and Refreshments
- All meals and refreshments are planned and cooked by the young people of Eco Wings.
- The cost of lunch is £4 per day.
- Drinks and healthy snacks are available at all times.
- All staff are trained to peg feed.
- We will work with individual and families to ensure all dietary needs are met.